If you often download files from free hosting sites, you should give MiPony a try! It is a smart, fast and free download manager specially designed to automate the downloading of files from popular file-hosting services like Rapidshare, Hotfile, Megaupload, Mediafire, Depositefiles, Putlocker, etc. MiPony comes with a few fantastic options which make it one of the best Rapidshare downloader managers in the market, including multi-language interface, the ability to indicate if the files are available to be downloaded, embedded web browser, auto decompression, files merging, remote control, etc.
Latest version: 2.0.1 updated on Sep.20, 2012.
In order to make the best out of home bandwidth, people prefer to share files through free hosting services. MiPony is your top choice if you are looking for an easy-to-use and fast Rapidshare downloader manager.
Main Features of MiPony:
- Support nearly 100 free file-hosting websites, 19 different Premium accounts as well as simple captcha codes.
- Support continuous download (important).
- Check the files if they are available before downloading (important).
- Automatically decompress the files after downloading.
- Control the download speed and set scheduler.
- Remote control, e.g. start, stop, re-extract and enter the captcha codes. Currently, it doesn’t support adding files remotely.
- Be able to replace and resume the downloading if the files to be downloaded are from multiple hosting services.
- Just to name a few.
With such a handy Rapidshare downloader manager, you will never be troubled by annoying advertisement, countdown or captcha codes when downloading files from Rapidshare, Hotfile, Megaupload, etc. MiPony smartly shows you how long it will take before you can download the files. When the countdown is finished and the captcha code appears, it will thoughtfully pop up a window to remind you to enter. In this way, you will never miss the download time.
How to Use MiPony to Download Files from Rapidshare, Hotfile, Megaupload, etc?
1. Download and install MiPony. Click “Add links”, you can either paste the web address that contains the files to download or paste the text with the links. The latter requires you to click on “paste and detect link” if you haven’t activated the option “capture”.
2. As mentioned above, MiPony is capable of checking if the servers are available. If they are, they will have the check in green and will be marked automatically for download. You may unmark them if you choose not to download them temporarily.
3. Click on “download selected” and the files will be added to the download list.
4. After the files have been downloaded, you can activate “join files” to merge them.
The above are just the basic guides to use MiPony. Visit this page to learn more advanced features of this fast and free Rapidshare Downloader Manager.